As an employer, we offer:
- Pay commensurate with experience & bonus plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Fuel stipend
- Opportunities for advancement and professional growth
Who We’re Looking For
We’re always looking for hardworking individuals who share our passion for West Michigan real estate to join our team. If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
Check out our current job openings below. If you think you’d be a good fit for any of them, let’s get in touch!
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Travel: Jobs within a 45-minute drive
We’re looking for all levels of carpenters to join our team. Experience in residential/remodeling carpentry is preferred, but not required. If you’re excited about joining the construction industry, we’re excited to help you learn and grow!
Primary responsibilities and requirements include:
- Experience in all aspects of residential/remodeling carpentry (rough carpentry, framing, laminate, cabinet installation, doors, hardware, trim work, finish work, etc.) is required for experienced candidates. It is not required for candidates who are new to the construction industry and excited to learn.
- Ability to ensure quality work is performed in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze and resolve work problems.
- Ability to lift construction materials and work in a construction environment.
We support each other in our commitment to common goals of Hometown, based on open and courageous communication, hard work, helping others, and leaving the ego at the door.
Thriving in change
We are a small group, passionate about real estate. We recognize that the world is constantly changing, and to continually offer the best products and service possible, we are constantly adapting, changing, and growing.
We are dedicated to quality by restoring each home in a way that preserves its character and creates a safe place to call home for its new owner. We consistently provide quality work in everything we do while maintaining timely service.
Community is at the heart of everything we do. We hire local contractors, purchase materials from local suppliers whenever possible, and focus on improving the neighborhoods we love!